Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Thursday 20 June 2013

Thanks a bunch

Todays post is my DT sample for shernocky crafts I started with an A5 card to which I added a layer of core impressions, I had trimmed it, inked the edges and sanded to reveal the inner colour first. The topper is one of the PaperArtsy HP1109 stamps images which I used  to stamp onto watercolour card. I used  three Tim Holtz distress inks to build my image vintage photo for the flower stamp, forest green to add a little colour to the leaves and faded jeans for the flowers. Once my image was done I used frayed burlap to ink around the edges of my topper. I placed a piece of just ribbon down the centr of my card before putting on my topper. A very simple card but hope you like it.


Products used
Jute ribbon (supplied by www.shernockycrafts.co.uk
PaperArtsy HP1109 stamps (supplied by www.shernockycrafts.co.uk)
Crafters companion tape runner (supplied by www.shernockycrafts.co.uk
Cardstock
Core impressions cosmo cricut
Tim Hotlz distress inks, vintage photo, faded jeans, forrest green and frayed burlap.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated. x



6 comments:

  1. A lovely peaceful looking card Sheila.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sheila, the blue and brown works well, fab image. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sheila, A lovely card, love the soft image.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft look of this and the ink distressed edge to the image panel. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sheila, love the colours & image.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete