Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas birds

It's challenge time again over at MTTC the theme is Christmas birds, please pop over and take a look.
I started with a 4x4 red base card which I added a smaller piece of gold card. I then embossed a piece of white card and inked the edges. I added a peeloff around the edge of my topper before placing on my card and finished with a little glitter, card candy and a bow.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated x

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sheila, lovely image and design layout.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sheila such a sweet image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so pretty what a great card, Wishing you and yours a lovely festive season, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation hun, love the colours & the added peel off looks fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sheila. I like the embossed panel. Lovely pattern.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete