Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Monday 24 February 2014

Decoupage cards

My post for today is of cards I have been making the last few weeks using decoupage images. The first two images are of c6 cards simply using a Tonic die to cut into the card to create a decorative space for my images and placing coloured card behind. Once the images were placed I simply used peeloff borders, corners and sentiment to finish.



My next two images are using 6x6 base cards with matts to compliment the colours in the flowers. They both have an embossed layer with a die cut shape to fit the decoupage image. Before placing my image onto the die shape I inked through the die to show of the detail. I added ribbon, gems and sentiments to finish. All four cards are very simple, quick and easy to make. I really enjoyed making these.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are much appreciated x

4 comments: